The Government of the Northwest Territories’ Department of Infrastructure announced today that toll rates for the Deh Cho Bridge will increase.
The rates will rise by 1.2%, with costs depending on the size of the vehicle.
- Tolling Class A (2-4 axles, pick-up or bus with trailer): $99
- Tolling Class B (5-6 axles, excluding pick -up or bus with trailer): $179
- Tolling Class C (7-8 axles, excluding pick-up or bus with trailer): $315
- Tolling Class D (9 or more axles, excluding pick-up or bus with trailer): $408
The Bridge will continue to be monitored through on-road patrols and an electronic toll monitoring system.
The increase will kick in on Tuesday, May 1st.
- INUVIK-TUK HIGHWAY RE-OPENS AFTER MUDDY CONDITIONS
- DRIVING ON CLOSED WINTER ROADS CAN BE A COSTLY MISTAKE, SAYS INF
- INF ANNOUNCES CLOSURE OF AKLAVIK ICE ROAD