Snow removal begins at 12:00 a.m. each day and takes place during the early morning to avoid conflicts with drivers, people walking and children at play.
The snow removal schedule for the week of December 16th-20th is as followed:
- 49th Avenue from 47th Street to 43rd Street; and
- 47th Street from 49th Avenue to 52nd Avenue.
- 51A Avenue from Forrest Drive to 56th Street;
- 56th Street from 51st Avenue to Burwash Drive; and
- Forrest Drive from Franklin Avenue to 51A Avenue.
- Franklin Avenue from School Draw Avenue to Weaver Drive;
- Franklin Avenue from 43rd Street to 41st Street; and
- Forrest Drive from 51A Avenue to Con Road.
- McDonald Drive from Weaver Drive to McMeekan Causeway; and
- 54th Street from Franklin Avenue to 53rd Avenue.
- 49th Street from 52nd Avenue to School Draw Avenue; and
- Finlayson Drive from Kam Lake Road to Range Lake Road.
Residents must make sure that parked vehicles are removed from these streets by midnight or they will be towed. People are also advised that there will be traffic delays in snow removal areas and if possible, to use an alternate route to avoid delays.