Now that second doses have been given out to long term care residents and staff across the territory, the NTHSSA has announced 11 new community clinics.
These clinics are for residents receiving their second dose and for residents 18 years or older who have yet to receive their first dose.
The 11 community clinics will be going on from February 11th to the 19th.
The K’atl’odeeche First Nation clinic will be happening February 11th and 12th from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Chief Lamalice Complex.
Clinic dates and details for the other 10 clinics will be announced as they are finalized. Below is the information released to date about the clinics:
- Tsiigehchic on February 11th
- Colville Lake on February 15th
- Wekweeti on February 15th, 16th and 17th
- Sachs Harbour on February 18th and 19th
- Ulukhaktok on February 16th, 17th and 18th
- Wrigley on February 16th and 17th
- Sambaa Ke on February 16th
- Paulatuk on February 16th and 17th
- Jean Marie River on February 19th
- Nahanni Butte on February 19th
There is still no word from the GNWT on if they’ve heard back from the Federal Government regarding what the fourth and fifth vaccine shipments will look like after the third shipment came in smaller than expected.